Monday, May 31, 2010

New Stroller...

Friday night, Toby and I decided to make a quick trip to Lubbock to buy (or look for) a jogging stroller. Our first stop ended up being the right one! We found this FABULOUS jogging stroller, which has a built in speaker that my phone can plug into and we can jam out to songs!! I don't know if this stroller was as fun for Zayne as it was for me, but I have been walking every night since we got it! :) So at this rate I will be in shape before July! Zachary
I decided to walk from our house to the school, stop off at the play ground for play time, and continue the round, then back home. The WHOLE way to the school Zachary complained about the stickers, and the weeds making his legs itch. So, I told him that if him and Zayne fit, he could ride back home in the stroller. They fit alright! Zayne even had fun hitting Zachary in the back of the head most of the way home! I am thinking that we won't walk that trip again, but it was a good experience...and so much easier to push in the grass with my new stroller, than the old one!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment