Saturday, May 2, 2009

Our week...

We haven't done just a whole lot this week...
Zachary had a game on Monday & Tuesday nights. He did good!
Just to add this in...Monday night is our last T-ball game, so I will have a slideshow of ALL the pictures taken at his games!
On Monday his coach put him on the pitcher's mound! It was almost simultaneous that Toby and I stood up, in fear, shock, and hopes of Zachary not disappointing his team! (we stood the whole time that he played that position!) His coach had a lot of faith in Zachary, everyone was telling him to tag the batter as he ran to first base...well the first ball was hit, it hit Zachary's knee, and kept on rolling back to the 1st base & 2nd base players, he was so into it hitting him that he didn't even care that the batter made to 1st!
The second ball was hit, and went very fast past Zachary. He watched it roll by, and started running to first. He made it to the batter, but was a little too late, he was already safe, but Zachary tagged him anyway! (without the ball!!!) We all had a good laugh about that!
At Tuesday's game, Zachary kept asking his coach to be put on the pitcher's mound! His coach just laughed and said maybe some other time! I totally agreed! He is not quite ready for it, and I don't think me or Toby could handle another tense moment, like that again, at least for a while!

The rest of the week was just normal...or as normal as we can get!
On normal days our schedule consists of:

get ready
take Zayne to NaeNae's
take Zachary to school
go to work
leave work
pick up Zachary at the house from Meme Z.
pick up Zayne from NaeNae's
fix dinner
take baths
GO TO BED
...repeat the next day...
I do have it a little easier depending on Toby's schedule, if he is working his 2 weeks of nights, he takes Zayne out to NaeNae's; if he is working days, he picks up Zayne from NaeNae's. It takes about 15 minutes to get to her house, so that is 30 minutes that he takes care of for me!! I think we have a pretty good plan going!

No comments:

Post a Comment