We had a wonderful Spring Break! It started at noon on Friday the 13th...Scarrrrry!!! I went to my mom's to get my hair permed...CURLY!
Saturday...
We had dinner with Toby's family. Tyler had come home from Germany Thursday, so it was nice to see him and visit!
Monday...
It was such a beautiful day outside, I took the kids out to play!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Wednesday...
Toby and Zachary went out to Lake Thomas and went FISHING! Toby caught a catfish, but Zachary didn't catch anything :( !
Around noon Zayne and I took McDonald's out to the lake and ate with Zachary & Toby!
.jpg)
Saturday...We had dinner with Toby's family. Tyler had come home from Germany Thursday, so it was nice to see him and visit!
Monday...
It was such a beautiful day outside, I took the kids out to play!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
They had a wonderful time!
Tuesday...
Toby and Zachary are going fishing tomorrow, so they had to get the boat and their tackle boxes ready!
.jpg)
Toby and Zachary are going fishing tomorrow, so they had to get the boat and their tackle boxes ready!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Wednesday...
Toby and Zachary went out to Lake Thomas and went FISHING! Toby caught a catfish, but Zachary didn't catch anything :( !
Around noon Zayne and I took McDonald's out to the lake and ate with Zachary & Toby!
Thursday...
Zayne went to NaeNae's, while Toby, Zachary & Me went to Lubbock to Chuck E. Cheese's!
We all had a blast! Maybe too much fun...some little man slept ALL the way home!
Zayne went to NaeNae's, while Toby, Zachary & Me went to Lubbock to Chuck E. Cheese's!
We all had a blast! Maybe too much fun...some little man slept ALL the way home!
.jpg)
We came home, picked up Zayne, and off to the school playground for some more fun!
Friday...
I had a wonderful Shopping Day with my mom! She took me to James Avery and bought me a very beautiful ring! Thanks Mom!! I had a wonderful day with you...I love you!
I had a wonderful Shopping Day with my mom! She took me to James Avery and bought me a very beautiful ring! Thanks Mom!! I had a wonderful day with you...I love you!
Zachary had his first T-ball practice at 6:30!
Zayne didn't find all of the excitement in Zachary's T-ball practice!.jpg)
A very nice and enjoyed Spring Break...but I was sure glad to get back into our regular routine...Work here I come!!
Zayne didn't find all of the excitement in Zachary's T-ball practice!.jpg)
A very nice and enjoyed Spring Break...but I was sure glad to get back into our regular routine...Work here I come!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment