Friday, February 6, 2009

Imaginary Grandma...

For quite sometime now Zachary has had an Imaginary Grandma. He talks about her like she is so real. He describes her as having no hair (she shaved it off), she is old, she lives in an old "spooky" house with spiderwebs. (Actually she had spiderwebs, but she cleaned her house!) I knew the day would come that he would have an imaginary friend, but I never thought about a GRANDMA!! If we have something, or do anything, she has more, or does it better! She always out does us! She has more toys at her house, just like he got Planet Heroes for Christmas, she has more, the Spike the Dinosaur, she has 2! Toby and I have just come to the realization that we will never be better than Grandma! She has been around for a while, but just recently we have had 2 new imaginary friends, "Landry" and "Kid". These are the kind of friends that I was expecting from the very beginning. "Landry" is a good boy, he plays well with Zachary, and for the most part they get along just fine! (Mind you, Landry is my nephew, but this "Landry" is not real)! "Kid" is not such a good example for Zachary. One day I went into the dog's room and saw that their water was RED! So, I asked Zachary what happened to their water, and he said "Kid did it, Kid put Gatorade in there!" I was a little confused, but I told him to tell Kid that the dog's DO NOT NEED GATORADE!!!! That wasn't the last of Kid! Zachary had asked if he could have a snack, I think it was yogurt. I had told him no several times, and he kept asking me. About 15 minutes later Zachary came in and said "Kid opened it, I told him not to, but he did." I said go put it in the fridge and you can have it after dinner. That wasn't good enough, Zachary ate it anyways, and blamed the WHOLE thing on "KID"!!!!! I sure can't wait to see what kind of trouble Zachary and Zayne get into when Zayne gets old enough to "listen" to his brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment