Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Christmas is almost here!
We love the Christmas holidays! It was about 2 weeks before Thanksgiving that we decorated our house with Christmas decorations! We only did this because of Toby's days off, it is easier to get everything done when he is around to do it! (and he does a WONDERFUL job!) Zachary is ready to talk to Santa and let him know what he wants for Christmas! He doesn't have a list, he just wants a remote dinosaur. Zayne doesn't know any different, so he will take whatever Santa wants to get him! They both have been good boys this year, although Zachary still gets on "yellow" at school he is still learning the ins and outs of school. I want a Camera for Christmas, mine quit working in the summer. I don't think I have pushed wanting a gift so much like I have this year about a camera! Santa will make an appearance at Toby's Christmas Party tomorrow night, so I should have some fun and interesting pictures of the kids with Santa! Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment